Hair Transplant - Procedure
Hair Transplant Procedure
Hair that is located on the back and sides of the head is genetically programmed not to fall out. This is called the donor area (from where the hair is picked for grafting).
The hair transplant process involves removing hair from the donor area and inserting these into the thinning/ balding area. The hair transplantation option is the only one that can guarantee to restore a natural looking hairline and add density to the hair loss area.
There are two methods by which this can be achieved:
Strip method uses a traditional linear method of donor strip extraction (wherein in a thin strip of donor area is removed and divided surgically into smaller units). These units are implanted into the thinning and balding area. This procedure can accomplish up to 3000 grafts in one convenient visit. This creates a normal front hairline and restores your natural crowning glory.
- Useful for larger sessions when more number of hair is required to be transplanted.
- Natural appearance at every stage of the proces.
- The entire process is accomplished in less time.
- Great results seen within nine to twelve months after the procedure.
In Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), the hair is removed from the donor area one by one or in small groups and then it is transplanted in the balding region.
- Useful for smaller sessions or when less number of hair is to be transplanted.
- No traditional donor incisions or linear donor scars.
- No stitches involved in the process.
- Faster healing time and less disruption to your busy schedule.
- If multiple sessions are needed, they can be done within weeks of each other.
Consult our expert surgeons at B Perfect and experience world-class hair solutions from the world leaders themselves! B Perfect is the place where you should be the place to get that makeover you have always wanted.